Wednesday 24 August 2011

INTRO

Hey there :) Glad You're reading my words!

I've just come up with the idea to start a blog about what I've done and what I'm doing in the cinema field. This will be a kind of report for myself. What's more it'll help You know me better, suggest ideas for collaboration works, express your opinion and give me some advice. Also it would be great if You'll highlight my grammar mistakes :) :) :)

I'm a young russian lady living still in Russia. My town is so insignificant, that there are no filmschools, filmmakers or appropriate courses. So that I have to find a way to the Filmmaking World myself. I've started looking for the way approximately 6 months ago. Keep doing it and ready work harder to achieve goals and make my dreams come true.


Wish you all, dear readers, good luck, great works and keep having fun whatever you do! ;) 
:) ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment